Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Six Sentence Sunday... the grovel.

Welcome back to another 6 Sentence Sunday. Today, we have a man groveling in a wee snippet from my Sci-Fi Erotic Romance nearing completion. If you mind the odd bit of crass language best be elsewhere, please. If you don't mind the occasional dash of sailor like talk, kindly read on.

Either way, an awesome Sunday to you!

(Oh, and she's not actually an intergalactic princess, it's just a term of endearment.)

 
“Princess, I fucking hate the thought of you walking away from me again. Honest to God, deep down, hate it, so... please.”
The rise and fall of her chest against his palm was furious. “You have abandonment issues now?”
“So it would seem. I’m sorry for that too, if it helps.”


 http://www.sixsunday.com/
 

14 comments:

  1. I like it all! Great dialogue, looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Alix. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower!

      Delete
  2. There's nothing like a good grovel. :) Nice six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To grovel is godly, it's true. Sorta. Thanks, Elin.

      Delete
  3. Oh, great dialogue!! He sounds so very male and I love her comeback...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ms Angela, glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. I agree with Angela. He does sound very male! And who doesn't love a good grovel. ;) And wow, your heroine really got to the heart of the matter! Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silver, good to see you back again. Popping over to yours right about now! Yeah, I do like my Alpha's on there knee's occasionally.

      Delete
  5. I love their exchange--Great six!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trinity. Delighted you liked it!

      Delete
  6. Love this 6! Short and to the point dialogue with tons of emotion in it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi L.J., thank you very much for stopping by and giving me your feedback. It really helps!

      Delete