Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Six Sentence Sunday...

So if last weekend was a whole lot of women taking charge, I figured we best give the boys a turn this round. Here's a nice young man jumping the girl of his choice following some Zombie carnage and chaos. Because there's nothing like a near death experience to get the juices flowing, right? Right. This 6 is from a short I submitted for an anthology so fingers crossed and I hope you enjoy it. 

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's of one description or another out there. May your day be magic!

Maybe next week should be crazy action scene week. Who's with me?



     Natalie’s mouth was amazing.
     Angus slanted his head, kissed her again. Slower and without butting her in the nose this time. He brushed his lips against hers, stroked her neck with his fingers. Her skin was silken warm, her soft hair tickling the back of his hand.
     If only she would kiss him in return.


18 comments:

  1. Oh I was thinking the same, if only she would..looking forward to the kiss! Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a nose butt to kill the mood. :-) I can only imagine that's the reason she isn't returning the kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the humor with the nose butting! Given the sensuality in these 6, I feel like she'll kiss him back eventually... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all that she's not kissing him back?? Swoon. He sounds like a great kisser, except for that head butting thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. One has to wonder why she can't, or won't? There's good tension there. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensual kiss - but why is she not responding?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love this. You've got sexual tension, humor, sweetness--all in six. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that he's sort of clumsy. It's so cute. And I agree. After surviving some zombie carnage, all that adrenaline has to go somewhere, right?!? Fun six. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, but WHY isn't she kissing him back?! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice 6, but why isn't she reciprocating? Is she too busy watching zombies approach over his shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that he was awkward too, makes him endearing. Now I want her to kiss him back, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. But, what is holding her back from kissing him? I need to know!! Sweet six!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, why can't she kiss him back. I must know. lol Good six. Great kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great six! I can't imagine not kissing him back. O.o I'd totally kiss him back. LOL And hmm, crazy action scene next week...now I'll have to see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  15. -tries to comment again- Blogger hates me.

    Great six! Love the tension here, though I can't imagine not kissing him back!!! And crazy action scene next Sunday? Hmm, now I'm totally gonna have to see what I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Very hot without going way too over the top. Love it. Also: yum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sensual with humor... Difficult to pull off and you did it well, Kylie! Great six! Sorry I'm a bit late. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Ryan. Love all and every comment when it comes to Six Sentence Sunday! Glad you liked it.

      Delete