Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A peek at The Keeper of the Key by Debra Smith...

My friend Debra Smith (another Romance Writer of the Apocalypse gal) is releasing a new book for those of you that enjoy some hawt Vampire loving.It's called The Keeper of the Key...


Kate, an everyday book store owner, is thrown into a world of danger after receiving a letter from her deceased husband. She follows the clues into the arms of Xander, a tough guy she can’t stop herself from responding to. Her body ignites from a single glance, and she is unable to control her passions. Despite her love they are doomed to fail, because a human can never survive a vampire's hunger.


Xander admires the fiery temper of the seductive human he’s determined to help follow the dangerous trail her dead husband sent her on, ending in the mythical land of Shangri La. In an effort to save her, Xander bonds them together, sentencing her to death unless he can undo the blood tie. Though he craves her touch, he's forced to push her away while they battle their way to the chaos at the heart of Shangri La. Can he protect her from her family’s secrets and find a way to be together, or will their love be lost in the pits of a crumbling castle?



A bit about Debra...


I love romance of all kinds. I've been writing all my life and decided to follow my passion. Thanks to a loving husband and the chaos caused by my three wonderful children I find inspiration in all things. I grew up In Colorado but currently live in North Dakota.


I was never one of the people in high school that knew what they wanted to do in life. I was lost. I had things I enjoyed but never felt passionate about. The love of animals, travel, art, and creative writing seemed impossible to combine. So I drifted trying to find the thing that ignited a fire in my heart. Then not long ago I decided to finally tell everyone about the lives of the people in my head. Sounds completely crazy I know, but they felt real to me and much like the heroines of my stories I decided to fight for them. 






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kylie,

    You're a gem.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and the wife may check this out aunt deb :) Great article kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete